Create a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Abundance and Freedom
“Cece LaCena digs in fast and deep and taps into awareness that I can’t yet see on my own. The time I have spent with her is always amazing. I wonder why I struggled alone for so long.”
Key Benefits of my Coaching
- Increased self confidence
- Significantly reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved mental clarity, focus, intuition
- Greater sense of happiness, wellbeing, inspiration, joy, gratitude and serenity
- Having more control over your life
- Having clearer vision of where you are headed
- Creating better and more fulfilling relationships
- Being more creative and productive
- Greater sense purpose and improved confidence in decision making
- Feeling passionate and fired up about your life
Areas that we work on:
- Mental wellness and ease. Being hard on ourselves is common trait to many of us. That incessant voice in our head keeps the count, and labels almost everything we do, or think, or feel – finding something wrong with it. This inner dialogue and the invisible scrips control our lives. Invisible scripts or limiting beliefs are the inherited values and ideas pre-written by the society, and so deeply imbedded in the culture around us, and in our own consciousness, that we don’t even realize they are guiding our attitudes and behaviours. It is crucial to learn how to mindfully and compassionately release this negative chatter and the grip of invisible scripts to free ourselves from suffering.
- Healing the emotional wounds and trauma of the past. Crucial to moving forward is our ability to learn from and move from the past into our future. You’ll learn how to cultivate a broader vision of your experience, and how to overcome the patterns of own thoughts and behaviours that undermine our best interests and conscious intentions – like losing some weight, getting a new job, contain overspending, or finding a fulfilling relationship, only to be disappointed when you again act in the ways that are counter to what’s good for you – like bingeing on half a cake when you are aware of the importance of healthier lifestyle.
- Relationships – friends, family, community. No person is an island of itself. Our relationships impact every aspect of our lives – on our health, wellbeing, professional life and happiness. You’ll learn how to cultivate your relationships so they are mutually supportive, inspiring and deeply rewarding.
- Uncover your unique dharma or purpose. Dharma is the duty to live the life that only you can live. You will access all of your unique genius, life experience, skills, assets, and resources to become only who YOU can become. And in process become the greatest version of yourself. With it you’ll discover how your purpose contributes to the wellbeing of others in the grand scheme.
- Physical health. Your physical health supports the capacity of your mind and emotions to joy and interconnectivity. The sages of the old discovered that consciousness in both mind and spirit is wired through physiology. We want to feel at ease in our body, and free from pains and aches and inflammation. We’ll look at the ways you can optimize your day with delicious morning rituals and playful ways to make your body strong, and relaxed for greater balance, ease and flow.
- Agni (digestive fire in Ayurveda) and overall intestinal health. Gut bacteria produce hundreds of neurochemicals that the brain uses to regulate fundamental physiological processes as well as mental processes such as learning, memory and mood. For example, gut bacteria manufacture about 95 percent of the body’s supply of serotonin, which influences both mood and digestive activity. In other words, we need the healthy belly to be happy! And we need a strong fire in our belly in order to fall in love with life again.
“Cece LaCena embodies the energy of Joy, Love and Passion for Life, and shares it fearlessly. She cuts through the bs and unapologetically insists that you recognize the beauty that’s within you. It’s there. She sees you, hears you, loves you and shines a light so that you can see it within you too. Her warmth and love radiate from her, and you can feel it embrace you even through a video call. I love her and am beginning to love me, and my life too!”
90 Days of Deep-Dive Transformational Coaching
This is for you if you are serious and committed about improving the overall quality of your life by focusing on 3 areas of mastery: personal, relationships & career or business!
What do you get by investing in yourself?
- Develop a true resilience to stress and be able to deal with difficult & challenging situations without getting stressed
- Overcome any mindset or self-worth issues that are holding you back
- Become the most relaxed and naturally confident person in the room
- Get that pay rise, find a dream job where you are compensated, respected and challenged or find the courage to reinvent yourself and change career or start a business
- Be deeply and truly happy for the next 50 years
- Create your own great ideal version of success & work-life balance
- Know you’re fulfilling your life’s full potential
- Have better relationships
Just imagine yourself waking up each morning…
- Actually feeling EXCITED to start your day.
- Feeling deeply HAPPY & SATISFIED.
- LOVING every aspect of your days.
- Having unshakeable CLARITY, PURPOSE & DIRECTION, and taking inspired action.
- Really ENJOYING your best LIFE.
“Having worked with several counselors, therapists and coaches in the past, I can attest with confidence that Cece’s mentoring and coaching was by far the most effective in helping me in my personal and professional journey. She has truly inspired me and opened my eyes! I feel centered, empowered and have found a deep well of passion and inspiration in my heart. I simply love my life now!”
“Cece has a wealth of knowledge and wisdom which makes her an excellent coach. She will see things that you don’t see and get you to look at them from another perspective. Cece’s coaching was the best value for time and money I have spent.”
I was there once too.
Deep down I felt something was missing, something quite elusive, although on the surface I had so much going for me apparently.
I was alone in this, I couldn’t find anyone to agree with me – my family, my then boyfriend, my friends, my colleagues – they all seemed quite settled on their track, and didn’t resonate at all with my deep discontent.
- Days looked the same. And yes, there were exciting moments too, or they felt like they should be exciting at least. But I felt almost like an actor in some play. Somehow it didn’t seem real.
Worst of all, I feared more of this feeling, this sameness in the future, and yet I couldn’t see the way out, what else could be before me.
- I needed to be recognized for my academic mind and I was preoccupied and driven with achievement that wasn’t really making me feel fulfilled, and excessive busyness.
- I sought pleasure in nature, yoga and dance, but also in altered states brought on by alcohol, drugs, sex, and other similar adventures. I avoided pain (and created more) with addiction to cigarettes and food.
Instead of finding relief, I was falling even deeper into that abyss.
- I wanted a purpose, but didn’t know what or how.
- I felt discontent and hopeless, even pessimistic. And I was continually tormented by my inner judge and critic who was merciless and relentless, always there, invisible but immensely powerful and effective. My inner critic successfully fueled my fears and despair with proliferating self-doubt and dying cinders of my self-worth.
I felt helpless against influences and circumstances beyond my control.
- On top of all that, my body has started to show symptoms that were insidious, and hard if impossible to treat – I was chronically tired, had aches and pains, my sleep was not good, my digestive system was struggling, I had skin issues, allergies and intolerances, a couple of diagnosis of inherited disease, weight gain, and then the cancer too – twice by the age of 23.
- Most of all I found it difficult to accept love and nurturing. And yet, I often felt unappreciated.
My soul was weeping, trying to communicate with me through all of these signs, and finally some tiny part of myself started to hear it.
And right on that day I put the world in motion to change and transform my life forever.
That day I pledged I will learn to live my life artfully, and express and experience my truest potential as this human I was born to be.
I tapped into knowledge that dates back 5000 years or more, and yet it’s still relevant today – arguably, now more than ever.
These tools have passed the test of time and helped all who took that path reach their desired goal, whatever that may be – joy, happiness, clarity, compassion and passion.
I learned and got to understand so much about myself, human nature and human condition, and find sure ways to release conditioning, trauma, limiting beliefs and negative self-talk.
I lived and breathed continuously researching and discovering and putting into practice the science and secrets of genuine happiness, inner peace and lifelong passion and inspiration.
I genuinely love and enjoy every day of my life now.
And I want you to have that too.